Friday 15 November 2013

The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream review...

I always find eye cream to be quite tricky. How do you know if it's working? What makes a good eye cream? Personally I look for something that makes my eye makeup apply smoothly, sinks in easily so I can use it morning and night, and doesn't make my eyes swell up (a problem I've had with many an eye cream in the past). 


I'm a huge lover of The Body Shop Vitamin E range and have used various items of the range on and off for years. I picked this up on a recent speedy shopping trip and am so pleased with it. It's nothing crazy, it doesn't perform miracles, but it's a soft light cream suitable for use morning or night, makes me under eye concealer slightly less prone to creasing, and no swelling!


In my, now less puffy and slightly brighter, eyes this is a winner and will be a future re-purchase for sure.

What eye creams does everyone else use and recommend?

Loves
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am really fussy with my eye creams since it's such a delicate area and I don't want to dehydrate or unbalance it. My favourite is Estée lauder resilience lift - it's amazing! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good eye cream for temporary eye area troubles! i have puffiness and one of my eyes tend to get more dark than the other underneath! I may need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work in the Body Shop and the Vitamin E range was always a winner in my eyes! :) Now following you on bloglovin. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete